Cloud Computing can provide numerous benefits to a business including efficiency, security, flexibility and economy. That’s why an increasing number of organisations are turning to Cloud based solutions to meet their business needs. Whether you have an existing infrastructure which you are looking to improve, or considering implementing a new solution, you cannot afford to ignore the benefits that this new development in technology brings.
Cloud based systems can be configured, implemented and when required, changed in a fraction of the time that a traditional environment would need and without the upfront capital expenditure that has become a millstone attached to many an IT Project.
Gentoo’s Cloud Infrastructure has been designed using advanced hardware and software located in state of the art Data-Centres. We have long term relationships with world leading technology providers to create a reliable and secure environment which is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our trusted Cloud partnerships have invested heavily to ensure that your infrastructure is in safe hands. This longstanding and trusted partnership allows Gentoo Solutions to project manage every aspect of a cloud solution. We ensure that everything has been covered, from in-house infrastructure to data-centre migration and remote access.
Some Key Features include:
- ISO27001, ISO14001 & ISO9001 Compliant
- Resilient Internet Connectivity
- Intelligent Power Protection
- Redundant Power with UPS & Diesel Generators
- Energy efficient
- Fully air conditioned suites
- Controlled access with 24/7 on-site security
- OHSAS18001 Health & Safety Standard Inside the Data Centre, our estate is populated with a robust and highly resilient architecture comprising:
- HP Proliant server technology
- Dell EqualLogic and Nexsan storage
- SonicWALL NSA Firewalls in High Availability configurations
- Microsoft software
- VMWare Virtualisation software
- Local & remote replication
- Snapshot technology